Information on Splatterclan~

Weather~ Sunny. Warm weather still. Lots of prey and water .

Kits~ Winterspring's litter; Hollykit, Hawkkit, Featherkit

Deaths~ Robinpath. RIP.

Prey~ Getting low. Need more soon.

Threats~ Talon, Claw and The Rouges. Badgers.

New Warriors~ Nightice. Tigerstripe. Shadowhawk. Bluebird(Medicine Cat)

Expecting Mothers~ Swiftheart, Mintshadow, Lakehoney

Current Prophecy~ None.



Friday, June 25, 2010

Rocky Cave



Thought to be two-leg made, and a place where cats go to explore, and hunt.

7 comments:

  1. Lakehoney sat down silently, then said aloud, hoping no one was there. "I-I cant have his kits, hes with them now! They wont have a father... Kinda like me." She sighed and shook her head, then looked at her stomach.

    -Lakehoney

    ReplyDelete
  2. * Pads in and looked around to make sure no one else was there* I like Sootpaw and I don't know what to do. * Looks around once more hoping starclan would give her an answer* Please help me Starclan.

    ~ Swiftpaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blinked at the apprentice then smiled. She walked out of the shadows, making sure not to scare her* Swiftpaw? You like him back?!

    -Lakehoney

    ReplyDelete
  4. * Jumps at the sound of a cat behind her and turns around* Y-ya * Blushes deeply*

    ~ Swiftpaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. *smiled* No need to blush Swiftpaw, hes like in love with you. Hes just so shy. *laughed* He came to me a couple nights ago and told me all about you. *nodded confidently*

    ReplyDelete
  6. * her tail shots up* Really?

    ~ Swiftpaw

    ReplyDelete
  7. *nodded* Of course, i wouldnt lie about that! Not when I know the feeling. But hes gonna tell you soon, promise.

    -Lakehoney

    ReplyDelete