Information on Splatterclan~

Weather~ Sunny. Warm weather still. Lots of prey and water .

Kits~ Winterspring's litter; Hollykit, Hawkkit, Featherkit

Deaths~ Robinpath. RIP.

Prey~ Getting low. Need more soon.

Threats~ Talon, Claw and The Rouges. Badgers.

New Warriors~ Nightice. Tigerstripe. Shadowhawk. Bluebird(Medicine Cat)

Expecting Mothers~ Swiftheart, Mintshadow, Lakehoney

Current Prophecy~ None.



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Silverkit

*Reedpaw jumped up* I have a announcement, and i have Speedstar's permission to yell this out. *he looked around until he spotted Silverkit and gulped* I like Silverkit. And i want her to know it. *tried to keep his voice steady, and confident* Shes amazing, and no one else can like her. Unless, she doesnt like me too... But, im asking her... If she can at least give me a chance? *smiles at her*


~Reedpaw~

2 comments:

  1. * Stands up and smiles* Yes Reedpaw I will * Tips her head to one side* And I like you too.

    ~ Silverkit

    *Looks at his sister*

    ~ Gritkit

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grinned and jumped down, walked over to her* Awesome!

    -Reedpaw

    ReplyDelete